Screens ‘get the 360 degree treatment’
From giant professional flight simulators to more modest desktop counterparts to building the 2012 Olympic stadium, learning through simulation is now an established part of the training regime of lots of industries.
Tasks which are dangerous or expensive to perform in the real world can be simulated over and over in a safe environment.
Marc Cieslak investigates how technology used in training has taken a leap into three dimensions and even further.
Available since: Fri 8 Mar 2013
More clips from 09/03/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Social media reveals secret lives Duration: 03:46 19/07/2014 GMT
- Could you beat Usain Bolt in a race? Duration: 01:34 19/07/2014 GMT
- The evolution of Bjork's instruments Duration: 02:24 05/07/2014 GMT
- What is the appeal of 'real life' simulators? Duration: 04:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Apps to help out in a travel emergency Duration: 04:52 19/07/2014 GMT