'The possibilities are endless for Pilgrim'.
Paul Hilton on what the future might hold for his character, William Palmer.
Available since: Fri 8 Mar 2013
More clips from Afternoon Drama
- Richard Hawley's specially composed music Duration: 00:38 Pact
- Major Farran at bay in an Aleppo bar Duration: 01:08 Farran at Bay
- Listen to an extract: Uncle Harry Duration: 00:35 Hatch, Match and Dispatch, Uncle Harry
- Carl Prekopp and Sydney Wade in rehearsal Duration: 01:26 Original British Dramatists, The Shining Heart
- Caroline Horton imagines telling her grandmother about the play she’s written Duration: 01:15 Original British Dramatists