Out of Doors: Marine Visitor Centre in Tobermory
Lydia Hosdell shows Mark Stephen how the Marine Visitor Centre in Tobermory catches creatures that then go on display in sea water tanks. They’re returned to the sea after about four weeks in the centre.
Available since: Thu 7 Mar 2013
A selection of clips showcasing outdoor activities from the programme.
More clips from 09/03/2013
More clips from Out of Doors
- Wild Winter Walking with Christopher Sleight Duration: 00:32 01/02/2014
- Corrie the Otter Duration: 00:28 11/01/2014
- 77th Glasgow Disabled Scouts Duration: 06:42 30/11/2013
- One Place I've Never Been: West Highland Way Duration: 07:42 26/10/2013
- One Place I've Never Been: St Kilda Duration: 15:03 10/08/2013