Worst Mistakes in Business
The On The Money panel tell Declan the worst mistakes they've made in business.
Debbie Keeble set up Debbie & Andrew's Sausages. She's now started again with Heck Food.
John Walker is the out-going National Chairman of the Federation of Small Businesses.
And Pete Redfern is the Chief Executive of Taylor Wimpey, one of the UK's largest housebuilders.
Available since: Sun 3 Mar 2013
More clips from On the Money
- Investors hope for Happy Days Duration: 04:02 22/12/2013
- “It’s old school” – inside Britain’s oldest manufacturer Duration: 03:49 22/12/2013
- Inside Britain’s last fireworks factory Duration: 03:50 03/11/2013
- Regulation of the UKs fast growing Electronic Cigarette industry Duration: 04:25
- Final radio programme from BBC Television Centre Duration: 00:31 24/02/2013