Saints Foundation in Lesotho part 4
BBC Radio Solent is following the experiences of twelve Saints fans who have travelled to Lesotho in Southern Africa to use football to educate children about HIV and AIDS.
The tour has been organised by the Saints Foundation and Kick4Life - the charity set up by two Southampton brothers Pete and Steve Fleming.
BBC Radio Solent's breakfast show producer Lewis Coombes has travelled with the group to Lesotho.
In this, the fourth of his reports, Lewis visits an orphanage.
Available since: Tue 5 Mar 2013
More clips from Julian Clegg
- Portsmouth Schools Music Festival Duration: 02:48 03/07/2014
- Andrew Henderson, now living in West Moors Dorset, was a flying officer attached to 21 sector RAF, when he landed in Normandy Duration: 01:43 D-Day 70 live from Bayeux
- Richard England from Christchurch was a 20 year old Lieutenant with the 8th Battalion of the Durham Light Infantry Duration: 01:23 D-Day 70 live from Bayeux
- Burt Lucas from Wimborne was a 20 year old radio operator Duration: 01:52 D-Day 70 live from Bayeux
- Ted Thurston landed on D-Day plus three Duration: 01:41 D-Day 70 live from Bayeux