Curtis Stigers up close and unplugged
In the 1990s Curtis Stigers hair was almost as famous as his songs.
Now, he likes to take modern ballads and give them a swing tune twist.
He spoke to Breakfast about latest his latest tour which sees him unplugging his guitar and getting up close and personal with his audience.
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014