Helen Mirren reprises her royal role
Dame Helen Mirren tells our Arts Editor, Will Gompertzus why she's been tempted back to play the Queen.
This time she's swapped the silver screen for a stage production based on the monarch's private audiences with successive prime ministers over the course of her sixty year reign.
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- Dan Snow explores the great unknown Duration: 08:15 20/12/2013
- When Charlie upset Ben Stiller about the length of his legs Duration: 06:40 20/12/2013
- Mission to map the stars Duration: 05:12 19/12/2013
- Celebrating 100 years of the crossword Duration: 05:08 19/12/2013
- Could tackling body image be the way to win the war on weight? Duration: 06:00 19/12/2013