Helen Mirren reprises her royal role
Dame Helen Mirren tells our Arts Editor, Will Gompertzus why she's been tempted back to play the Queen.
This time she's swapped the silver screen for a stage production based on the monarch's private audiences with successive prime ministers over the course of her sixty year reign.
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- X Factor favourite Ben Haenow on why he doesn't like watching himself Duration: 05:26 29/10/2014
- Jake Gyllenhaal on playing the 'paparazzi of pain' Duration: 06:25 29/10/2014
- Mark and Karen bring some Strictly sparkle to the sofa Duration: 05:39 28/10/2014
- Anything goes! When Tony met Gaga Duration: 04:00 23/10/2014
- David Nicholls: How do you follow up a publishing sensation? Duration: 06:07 02/10/2014