Is tourism killing the real Bali?
Bali has long been a tourist hotspot and one of the most popular destinations in Indonesia. More than 3m people spent their holiday there in 2012.
But as Carmen Roberts reports, some say this success has come at a price with large swathes of the island’s beauty being concreted over and there is resistance to further development.
Available since: Wed 6 Mar 2013
More clips from 02/03/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT