Is tourism killing the real Bali?
Bali has long been a tourist hotspot and one of the most popular destinations in Indonesia. More than 3m people spent their holiday there in 2012.
But as Carmen Roberts reports, some say this success has come at a price with large swathes of the island’s beauty being concreted over and there is resistance to further development.
Available since: Wed 6 Mar 2013
More clips from 02/03/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT