Chris Fearon talks about his chances
Returning chef Chris Fearon comments on his success in getting to Finals week in past series, whilst the other chefs question whether he can do it again this time.
Available since: Mon 4 Mar 2013
This clip is from
28/45 The three Northern Ireland chefs prepare their main course.
First broadcast: 06 Mar 2013
More clips from Great British Menu
- Emily's family photos Duration: 01:18 Series 9, Finals Starter
- The emotional inspiration behind David's main Duration: 01:03 Series 9, Wales Main
- Neil burns his fish oil Duration: 00:56 Series 9, Scotland Fish
- Frances Atkins feels her starter isn't up to scratch Duration: 01:30 Series 9, North East Starter
- Tom Sellers' starter hits a problem Duration: 01:24 Series 9, London and South East Starter