“London Below is a very literal place….a place where forgotten time goes…”
Neil Gaiman on how the names of London Underground stations inspired the people and places of London Below.
Available since: Mon 4 Mar 2013
This clip is from
London Below. Richard Mayhew finds himself in a mysterious subterranean world
Radio 4's unexpected and surprising visions of London.
More clips from Neil Gaiman - Neverwhere
- Preview: "Oh Temple and Arch is he dead?" Duration: 00:35 The Key
- Preview "Oh my goodness you've got very cold hands.." Duration: 01:17 Market Afloat
- Preview: “If you set foot on this bridge, you must accept this challenge” Duration: 01:04 The Black Friars
- Preview: “It’s an angel!” Duration: 00:55 The Angel Islington
- Preview: “There are hundreds of people in this other London.” Duration: 01:15 Earl's Court