UKIP leader: On referendums, Cameron is "a conman"
Nigel Farage on suggestions his party are seen as a "protest vote" and an in/out referendum on Europe.
Available since: Fri 1 Mar 2013
More clips from 01/03/2013
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- Are we too quick to diagnose mental health illnesses? Duration: 14:52 17/05/2013
- 'Caring for my dad made me who I am today' - young carer Duration: 08:11 16/05/2013
- 'I lost more than £100k' Man addicted to high stakes gaming machines Duration: 29:15 15/05/2013
- "Who we are and what we are has completely changed" Duration: 03:32
- '"Why I Want To Die" - Paul Lamb Duration: 09:42 13/05/2013