The Singing Doctors visit sick children in hospital in Wrexham, North Wales
Helping to bring happiness and fun to very poorly children through the power of music.
Available since: Thu 28 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Supporting over 2,600 projects, working 365 days a year, all over the United Kingdom.
More clips from BBC Children in Need
- How farming helps vulnerable children Duration: 04:42
- Easy Fundraising with Pudsey Bear Duration: 01:10
- Terry Wogan's Gala Lunch and Auction for BBC Children in Need 2013 Duration: 09:34
- Cerrie from CBeebies visits our Jump up and Dance competition winning nursery! Duration: 01:31
- Misha B designs a cushion for BBC Children in Need Duration: 01:43