Mother of abusive son: "Nobody wants to listen"
Listener Carol Connell says her son became abusive aged 14, once holding a knife to her throat, after developing a drug habit. Her son is now in his 30s and she has started a group for other parents of drug users.
Available since: Thu 28 Feb 2013
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- Young voters' views of Tony Benn Duration: 01:50 14/03/2014
- "I drank till I passed out" Alcoholic Mum on pregnancy Duration: 02:53 13/03/2014
- 'Probation change will mean ‘surge in reoffending’ Duration: 01:57
- Sol: I should have been captain "many more times" Duration: 03:34 Sol Campbell
- Campbell: “Football isn't ready” for openly gay players Duration: 02:32 Sol Campbell