Mother of abusive son: "Nobody wants to listen"
Listener Carol Connell says her son became abusive aged 14, once holding a knife to her throat, after developing a drug habit. Her son is now in his 30s and she has started a group for other parents of drug users.
Available since: Thu 28 Feb 2013
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- 'The Taliban shot me through the neck' Duration: 02:57 21/03/2014
- Sol Campbell. 'You have a son, ring him'. Duration: 02:54 20/03/2014
- 'I was told I couldn't breastfeed in hospital' Duration: 02:19 19/03/2014
- BA pilot: "I reached for his eye sockets" Duration: 02:59 17/03/2014
- Young voters' views of Tony Benn Duration: 01:50 14/03/2014