Mother of abusive son: "Nobody wants to listen"
Listener Carol Connell says her son became abusive aged 14, once holding a knife to her throat, after developing a drug habit. Her son is now in his 30s and she has started a group for other parents of drug users.
Available since: Thu 28 Feb 2013
More clips from Victoria Derbyshire
- ‘You'd pay anything’ - kidnap victim on ransoms. Duration: 08:55 13/12/2013
- 'Singing astronaut' Chris Hadfield blinded on spacewalk Duration: 02:51 12/12/2013
- The man with motor neurone disease who runs marathons Duration: 03:08 12/12/2013
- Minister: 'Crime figures are not being massaged' Duration: 03:31 11/12/2013
- England Ashes woes mean "natural order" restored Duration: 02:56 09/12/2013