Is teaching sex education the responsibility of parents?
The former Head who believes it’s parents who should be sorting out sex education.
Available since: Wed 27 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Crime writer Ruth Rendell joins Jenni Murray, and Ash Mair cooks the perfect paella.
First broadcast: 27 Feb 2013
Cougars, cuddling and coupling.
More clips from Sex education; Ruth Rendell; Ash Mair Cooks the Perfect Paella
More clips from Woman's Hour
- An unexpected iconic moment Duration: 00:52 If shoes could talk; women and the budget; Barbara Broccoli; prostitution round the world
- "I've waited for this revolution all my life" Egyptian feminist and campaigner Mona Eltahawy Duration: 08:23 Mona Eltahawy; Randi Zuckerberg; Pregnancy and mental health
- Randi Zuckerberg Duration: 00:35 Mona Eltahawy; Randi Zuckerberg; Pregnancy and mental health
- Power List scientists Duration: 41:47 Power List Scientists: Jocelyn Bell Burnell; Ann Dowling; Wendy Hall
- "You're to hold hands and never be parted": A mother's advice to her evacuee daughters. Duration: 07:39 Asking for a pay rise; WW2 evacuees; Self-Harm treatment; Closet dramas