Gold medal cyclist, Jason Kenny admits experiencing a dip after London 2012
Double Olympic champion Jason Kenny spoke to Breakfast following his success at the men's keirin final at the World Track Championships in Belarus.
The 24-year-old admitted to Breakfast that he experienced a dip after the high of the London Olympics.
Available since: Wed 27 Feb 2013
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- Hogwarts to Afghanistan: Matthew Lewis joins the ranks of Bluestone 42 Duration: 08:16 20/12/2013
- Dan Snow explores the great unknown Duration: 08:15 20/12/2013
- When Charlie upset Ben Stiller about the length of his legs Duration: 06:40 20/12/2013
- Mission to map the stars Duration: 05:12 19/12/2013
- Celebrating 100 years of the crossword Duration: 05:08 19/12/2013