Who owns the sky?
'Who owns the sky?' is an adaptation of a story by Jason Buckley and is about a community of fisher-folk whose livelihood depends on a river that dries up. This animated parable explores the concept of ownership of natural resources and whether they can be shared or even stolen. This encourages children to consider if and how resources like water can be owned and what happens when one community benefits from it at the expense of another.
Available since: Fri 22 Feb 2013
This clip is from
2/5 Explores the concept of ownership of natural resources and whether they can be shared.
First broadcast: 22 Feb 2013
More clips from Who Owns the Sky?
More clips from What Makes Me, Me? And Other Interesting Questions
- What makes me, me? Duration: 04:22 Series 1, What Makes Me, Me?
- Why should I be good? Duration: 03:01 Series 1, Why Should I Be Good?
- Am I always responsible for my actions? Duration: 04:02 Series 1, Am I Always Responsible for My Actions?
- What's fair? Duration: 02:55 Series 1, What's Fair?
- Who owns the sky? (with classroom discussion) Duration: 05:20 Series 1, Who Owns the Sky?