2009 balloon crash survivor: "I was really nervous"
Linda Lea was involved in a hot air balloon crash in Luxor, Egypt, in 2009. She describes how the balloon collided with a mobile phone mast hospitalising her for five months.
Available since: Tue 26 Feb 2013
More clips from 26/02/2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- The Co-Operative Group: a year of troubles and scandal Duration: 01:30 11/03/2014
- Malaysia plane: How can an aircraft virtually disappear? Duration: 01:30 10/03/2014
- Robbie Savage and Alan Shearer start Sport Relief challenge Duration: 04:51 10/03/2014
- Sochi Paralympics: Gold medalist Kelly Gallagher on win Duration: 01:43 10/03/2014
- How to monetise your moggy Duration: 03:14