Milton Jones on how you can be funny without being rude
The comedian, famous for his one liners, is working his way through a 96 date tour.
He tells Charlie and Louise that he often doesn't write his material until he has booked a date in a trial venue.
He also explains that he sometimes alters his hair style depending on the crowd!
Available since: Thu 21 Feb 2013
More clips from 21/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014