Milton Jones on how you can be funny without being rude
The comedian, famous for his one liners, is working his way through a 96 date tour.
He tells Charlie and Louise that he often doesn't write his material until he has booked a date in a trial venue.
He also explains that he sometimes alters his hair style depending on the crowd!
Available since: Thu 21 Feb 2013
More clips from 21/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014