Milton Jones on how you can be funny without being rude
The comedian, famous for his one liners, is working his way through a 96 date tour.
He tells Charlie and Louise that he often doesn't write his material until he has booked a date in a trial venue.
He also explains that he sometimes alters his hair style depending on the crowd!
Available since: Thu 21 Feb 2013
More clips from 21/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Posh people: Inside the pages of Tatler Duration: 05:59 20/11/2014
- Behind the scenes with Bill Duration: 02:14 07/11/2014
- X Factor favourite Ben Haenow on why he doesn't like watching himself Duration: 05:26 29/10/2014
- Jake Gyllenhaal on playing the 'paparazzi of pain' Duration: 06:25 29/10/2014
- Mark and Karen bring some Strictly sparkle to the sofa Duration: 05:39 28/10/2014