Milton Jones on how you can be funny without being rude
The comedian, famous for his one liners, is working his way through a 96 date tour.
He tells Charlie and Louise that he often doesn't write his material until he has booked a date in a trial venue.
He also explains that he sometimes alters his hair style depending on the crowd!
Available since: Thu 21 Feb 2013
More clips from 21/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- David Nicholls: How do you follow up a publishing sensation? Duration: 06:07 02/10/2014
- Stephen Fry on dependency and depression Duration: 13:24 25/09/2014
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014