Ludovico Einaudi says he was surprised his music was a hit in both pop and classical charts
The Italian composer and pianist has had 13 tracks in the top 20 classical chart recently.
His latest album, "In a Time Lapse" is the first piece in classical history to sell more digital copies than physical ones.
Ludovico says he likes to composes music in a meditative state when in the countryside or in Milan.
He also admits to Charlie and Louise that he was surprised that his music was a hit in both the popular and classical charts.
Available since: Thu 21 Feb 2013
More clips from 21/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- McBusted on unleashing your inner rock star Duration: 00:24 26/11/2014
- McBusted on unleashing your inner rock star Duration: 00:24 27/11/2014
- Lewis Hamilton: "I'm on top of the world!! Duration: 06:40 25/11/2014
- Posh people: Inside the pages of Tatler Duration: 05:59 20/11/2014
- Behind the scenes with Bill Duration: 02:14 07/11/2014