Firm Pryce judgement 'cannot be formed'
The former Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales on the Vicky Pryce trial.
Available since: Thu 21 Feb 2013
More clips from Today
- 'Plebgate' witness: 'nobody read my notes' Duration: 07:01 28/11/2014
- Should readings from the Koran feature in the next Coronation? Duration: 06:00 28/11/2014
- AC/DC front man Brian Johnson on guitarist Malcolm Young's dementia Duration: 05:01 28/11/2014
- Sylvie Guillem: Ballet companies now 'more concerned about comfort' Duration: 04:16 27/11/2014
- British paleontologist on new dinosaur discovery Duration: 02:09 26/11/2014