Heavyweight boxers David Price and Tony Thompson talk ahead of their fight on Saturday
British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion David Price will take on American challenger Tony Thompson in the Echo Arena in Liverpool this Saturday.
David says Tony is a great opponent for him at this stage in his career and that he relishes the opportunity to take him on in front of a home crowd.
Both men say they are calm ahead of the match and that they have great respect for each other.
Tony also tells Charlie and Louise that he thinks that it would be impossible to remove doping from boxing.
Available since: Thu 21 Feb 2013
More clips from 21/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- "He needs to come back and shake things up" Sam Bailey wants Simon Cowell to return to The X Factor Duration: 09:12 11/12/2013
- Preserving Latin Duration: 05:20 11/12/2013
- The soldier with a bionic arm that moves by the power of thought Duration: 02:18 11/12/2013
- Sir Terry Pratchett wants a war on dementia Duration: 05:29 11/12/2013
- The Victorian must-have items that were domestic killers Duration: 07:04 10/12/2013