Heavyweight boxers David Price and Tony Thompson talk ahead of their fight on Saturday
British and Commonwealth heavyweight champion David Price will take on American challenger Tony Thompson in the Echo Arena in Liverpool this Saturday.
David says Tony is a great opponent for him at this stage in his career and that he relishes the opportunity to take him on in front of a home crowd.
Both men say they are calm ahead of the match and that they have great respect for each other.
Tony also tells Charlie and Louise that he thinks that it would be impossible to remove doping from boxing.
Available since: Thu 21 Feb 2013
More clips from 21/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Posh people: Inside the pages of Tatler Duration: 05:59 20/11/2014
- Behind the scenes with Bill Duration: 02:14 07/11/2014
- X Factor favourite Ben Haenow on why he doesn't like watching himself Duration: 05:26 29/10/2014
- Jake Gyllenhaal on playing the 'paparazzi of pain' Duration: 06:25 29/10/2014
- Mark and Karen bring some Strictly sparkle to the sofa Duration: 05:39 28/10/2014