Giuseppe Verdi, Chorus from The Hebrew Slaves from the opera, Nabucco: Classical Icons
Hugh MacDonald uncovers the story and politics behind Verdi’s Chorus of the Hebrew Slaves from his opera Nabucco.
Available since: Wed 20 Feb 2013
- Giuseppe Verdi
This clip is from
Jamie MacDougall talks to Richard Clayderman about his first new album in years.
First broadcast: 19 Feb 2013
The story behind some of the most iconic pieces of classical music.
More clips from Classics Unwrapped
- My Music: John Beattie Duration: 07:01 15/07/2014
- Paul Chamberlain | Interview and Session Duration: 12:12 08/07/2014
- Classics Unwrapped | Nicola Benedetti Interview Duration: 05:56 01/07/2014
- Sunrise Sunset - Jamie MacDougall and Astrid String Quartet Duration: 03:25 24/06/2014
- Jean Johnson | - Theme and variations from Miklos Rozsa's Sonatina Duration: 05:02 17/06/2014