'Nobody is hated by the Finns Party'
The Eurosceptic, nationalist Finns Party - also know as the True Finns - went from being a minority group to a major force in Finnish politics after stunning electoral success in 2011.
But the party's reputation has been marred by accusations of racism and intolerance after several of its MPs made derogatory remarks about immigrants, Islam, and homosexuality.
Timo Soini, leader of the Finns party, told Stephen Sackur his party is not racist.
Available since: Wed 20 Feb 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- A day in the life of Status Quo - drugs, alcohol and tea Duration: 00:42 Francis Rossi
- Alcohol led me to cocaine says Status Quo's Francis Rossi Duration: 02:38 Francis Rossi
- Swap jailed militants for Nigeria’s missing girls? Duration: 02:52 Shehu Sani
- Emily Lau: Hong Kong is like a ‘police state’ Duration: 03:08 Emily Lau
- Why we must maintain net neutrality Duration: 02:25 Mitchell Baker