'Nobody is hated by the Finns Party'
The Eurosceptic, nationalist Finns Party - also know as the True Finns - went from being a minority group to a major force in Finnish politics after stunning electoral success in 2011.
But the party's reputation has been marred by accusations of racism and intolerance after several of its MPs made derogatory remarks about immigrants, Islam, and homosexuality.
Timo Soini, leader of the Finns party, told Stephen Sackur his party is not racist.
Available since: Wed 20 Feb 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- 'No realm for reconciliation' with Islamic State Duration: 03:18 General Bishop Angaelos
- Abdullah Abdullah 'committed' to sharing power with Ghani Duration: 04:44 Abdullah Abdullah
- Dr Mads Gilbert: Life as a doctor in a Gaza hospital Duration: 03:11 Dr. Mads Gilbert
- Iraqi Kurds 'need weapons, not boots on ground' - Masrour Barzani Duration: 00:23 Masrour Barzani
- Rasmussen: Appeasement ‘can encourage’ tyrants Duration: 02:53 Anders Fogh Rasmussen