'Nobody is hated by the Finns Party'
The Eurosceptic, nationalist Finns Party - also know as the True Finns - went from being a minority group to a major force in Finnish politics after stunning electoral success in 2011.
But the party's reputation has been marred by accusations of racism and intolerance after several of its MPs made derogatory remarks about immigrants, Islam, and homosexuality.
Timo Soini, leader of the Finns party, told Stephen Sackur his party is not racist.
Available since: Wed 20 Feb 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- 'There is still hope' says Bring Back Our Girls campaigner Duration: 03:56 Obiageli Ezekwesili
- Ama Ata Aidoo on feminism in Africa Duration: 03:07 Ama Ata Aidoo
- Grouse shooting ‘can be disastrous for the environment’ Duration: 01:59 Chris Packham
- Hamas spokesman on restoring ceasefire Duration: 02:11 Osama Hamdan
- Dore Gold on hopes for Mid-East peace Duration: 02:52 Dore Gold