'Nobody is hated by the Finns Party'
The Eurosceptic, nationalist Finns Party - also know as the True Finns - went from being a minority group to a major force in Finnish politics after stunning electoral success in 2011.
But the party's reputation has been marred by accusations of racism and intolerance after several of its MPs made derogatory remarks about immigrants, Islam, and homosexuality.
Timo Soini, leader of the Finns party, told Stephen Sackur his party is not racist.
Available since: Wed 20 Feb 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- Iraq's sectarian split lies in politics - Iyad Allawi Duration: 02:21 19/06/2013 GMT
- 'IMF will learn lessons from mistakes in Greece' Duration: 04:03 18/06/2013 GMT
- Amis: 'No limit to how offensive they can be about me' Duration: 02:47 Martin Amis
- Daalder: 'No regional support’ for Syria intervention Duration: 03:30 Ivo Daalder
- 'Masculine and aggressive' language of Turkish politics Duration: 05:26 Elif Shafak