James Corden on the BRITs
Ahead of his huge hosting honour, English stage, television and film actor, comedian, comedy writer, producer and presenter James Corden joins us for some pre-BRITs breakfast banter! It is one of the biggest UK music events of the year and we get the inside scoop of what's in store for the big show!
This clip is from
Three days until 500 Words closes - Chris looks back at the starring words from 2012.
First broadcast: 20 Feb 2013
More clips from The Chris Evans Breakfast Show
- Jamie Cullum plays live for Chris Evans Duration: 17:42 Graham Norton, Jamie Cullum, Jimmy Page and Gemma Arterton
- Iggy PopMaster with…Iggy Pop, John Cleese and Spandau Ballet! Duration: 03:21 Take That, Spandau Ballet, John Cleese and Iggy Pop
- Iggy Popmaster with Iggy Pop, Spandau Ballet and John Cleese Duration: 03:15 Take That, Spandau Ballet, John Cleese and Iggy Pop
- We pitted the best of Shakespeare v's The Rest of the World! Duration: 03:37 Radio 2 Book Club Day
- Professor Brian Cox chats with Sara Duration: 04:50 Sara Cox sits in