A hard decision
Medical practice in unsociable hours could make life more difficult for Tristan. He must weight up the pros and cons and decide what is right for him and his wife.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
This clip is from
6/7 After three months, the junior doctors prepare for the end of their first attachments.
First broadcast: 21 Feb 2013
More clips from Junior Doctors: Your Life in Their Hands
- A celebration for the junior doctors Duration: 00:59 Series 3, Four Months On
- What they don't teach you in medical school Duration: 02:10 Series 3, What They Don't Teach You in Medical School
- Work/Life Balance Duration: 01:21 Series 3, Work/Life Balance
- Dealing with addiction Duration: 02:50 Series 3, Dealing with Addiction
- Emotional cost Duration: 01:40 Series 3, Emotional Cost