Brit Awards Critics' Choice winner Tom Odell says he used to consider himself 'a bad singer'
Singer/songwriter Tom Odell talks to Jon and Susanna about playing the piano and how he can't wait to see the acts at the Brit Awards.
Tom says he used to consider himself a bad singer when he began songwriting aged twelve.
Tom is releasing his debut single, 'Hold Me' on March 31 and his album, 'Long Way Down' is due out in April.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
More clips from 19/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Stephen Fry on dependency and depression Duration: 13:24 25/09/2014
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014