Brit Awards Critics' Choice winner Tom Odell says he used to consider himself 'a bad singer'
Singer/songwriter Tom Odell talks to Jon and Susanna about playing the piano and how he can't wait to see the acts at the Brit Awards.
Tom says he used to consider himself a bad singer when he began songwriting aged twelve.
Tom is releasing his debut single, 'Hold Me' on March 31 and his album, 'Long Way Down' is due out in April.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
More clips from 19/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014