Brit Awards Critics' Choice winner Tom Odell says he used to consider himself 'a bad singer'
Singer/songwriter Tom Odell talks to Jon and Susanna about playing the piano and how he can't wait to see the acts at the Brit Awards.
Tom says he used to consider himself a bad singer when he began songwriting aged twelve.
Tom is releasing his debut single, 'Hold Me' on March 31 and his album, 'Long Way Down' is due out in April.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
More clips from 19/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Louise meets two Hollywood superstars Duration: 05:44 26/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014