Peter Swords King on his oscar nomination for hair and make up on Lord of the Rings
The designer talks about his transition from the Bristol Old Vic - where he began his career - to the world of HD hair and make up on the big screen.
Peter tells Jon and Susanna that he exhausted the UK supply of yak hair when constructing wigs for the dwarves in Lord of the Rings.
Peter has already won an oscar but says he is still nervous about Sunday night's ceremony.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
More clips from 19/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- 'Nice to see him, to see him, nice' Sir Bruce Forsyth brings Variety to one-man show Duration: 08:06 23/05/2013
- Should schools be doing more when it comes to swimming lessons? Duration: 07:18 23/05/2013
- Volunteers helping people pick up the pieces after the powerful Oklahoma tornado Duration: 02:39 23/05/2013
- Tracing Tudor history: The downfall of Anne Boleyn Duration: 04:43 22/05/2013
- Why are unique names for children becoming trendy? Duration: 05:10 22/05/2013