Mitch Winehouse talks about his daughter's legacy and charitable foundation
When singer Amy Winehouse died in 2011, her father Mitch was determined that she would be remembered though a charitable foundation.
It works to prevent the effects of drug and alcohol misuse on children.
Mitch tells Jon and Susanna the idea of having a foundation and helping children came to him almost immediately after Amy died.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
More clips from 19/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014
- The life and times of blues legend BB King Duration: 06:41 21/02/2014
- Mentally ill children treated on adult wards far from home Duration: 06:20 20/02/2014