Mitch Winehouse talks about his daughter's legacy and charitable foundation
When singer Amy Winehouse died in 2011, her father Mitch was determined that she would be remembered though a charitable foundation.
It works to prevent the effects of drug and alcohol misuse on children.
Mitch tells Jon and Susanna the idea of having a foundation and helping children came to him almost immediately after Amy died.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
More clips from 19/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Anything goes! When Tony met Gaga Duration: 04:00 23/10/2014
- X Factor's Andrea Faustini: From Rome with love! Duration: 04:30
- David Nicholls: How do you follow up a publishing sensation? Duration: 06:07 02/10/2014
- Stephen Fry on dependency and depression Duration: 13:24 25/09/2014
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014