Mitch Winehouse talks about his daughter's legacy and charitable foundation
When singer Amy Winehouse died in 2011, her father Mitch was determined that she would be remembered though a charitable foundation.
It works to prevent the effects of drug and alcohol misuse on children.
Mitch tells Jon and Susanna the idea of having a foundation and helping children came to him almost immediately after Amy died.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
More clips from 19/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Louise meets two Hollywood superstars Duration: 05:44 26/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014