Mitch Winehouse talks about his daughter's legacy and charitable foundation
When singer Amy Winehouse died in 2011, her father Mitch was determined that she would be remembered though a charitable foundation.
It works to prevent the effects of drug and alcohol misuse on children.
Mitch tells Jon and Susanna the idea of having a foundation and helping children came to him almost immediately after Amy died.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
More clips from 19/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014
- Behind the scenes at the Chelsea Flower Show Duration: 00:48 19/05/2014