Mitch Winehouse talks about his daughter's legacy and charitable foundation
When singer Amy Winehouse died in 2011, her father Mitch was determined that she would be remembered though a charitable foundation.
It works to prevent the effects of drug and alcohol misuse on children.
Mitch tells Jon and Susanna the idea of having a foundation and helping children came to him almost immediately after Amy died.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
More clips from 19/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- Simon Reeve has an adventure in a land down under Duration: 06:26 23/05/2013
- A lost guitar, a brain aneurysm and an eight year break – Texas are back Duration: 08:04 24/05/2013
- Billingham’s back on the beat with Thorne Duration: 07:01 24/05/2013
- Bradley’s back with his third and final hangover Duration: 06:02 24/05/2013
- 'Nice to see him, to see him, nice' Sir Bruce Forsyth brings Variety to one-man show Duration: 08:06 23/05/2013