Mitch Winehouse talks about his daughter's legacy and charitable foundation
When singer Amy Winehouse died in 2011, her father Mitch was determined that she would be remembered though a charitable foundation.
It works to prevent the effects of drug and alcohol misuse on children.
Mitch tells Jon and Susanna the idea of having a foundation and helping children came to him almost immediately after Amy died.
Available since: Tue 19 Feb 2013
More clips from 19/02/2013
More clips from Breakfast
- "He needs to come back and shake things up" Sam Bailey wants Simon Cowell to return to The X Factor Duration: 09:12 11/12/2013
- Preserving Latin Duration: 05:20 11/12/2013
- The soldier with a bionic arm that moves by the power of thought Duration: 02:18 11/12/2013
- Sir Terry Pratchett wants a war on dementia Duration: 05:29 11/12/2013
- The Victorian must-have items that were domestic killers Duration: 07:04 10/12/2013