Whatever happened to 3D?
Just three years ago we were told that the 3D revolution was upon us.
It had been tried several times in the past but failed to catch on. This time we were told it would be different because you could watch it in the home.
Ian Hardy reports on the recently fanfared technology to see if it's already fading into the background.
Available since: Mon 18 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013
More clips from Click
- Volvo unveils a cyclist anti-collision system and other tech news Duration: 01:55 09/03/2013
- Webscape: Create simple GIF animations Duration: 04:06 09/03/2013
- Touchscreen ‘that reacts even without touching’ Duration: 01:07 09/03/2013
- Tablet ‘that doesn’t dissolve in water’ Duration: 04:32 02/03/2013
- 'Six strike' rule for copyright offences and other tech news Duration: 02:05