They shared, but did they take care? Lisa and Talia
Digital detective Tom Ilube meets Lisa and her teenage daughter Talia for the first time. With just a day and two pieces of information - their names and the town they live in - he's discovered lots of their personal information... and a boyfriend in just his pants. This is part of Share Take Care, a BBC initiative marking Safer Internet Day, Tue 5 Feb 2013.
Available since: Mon 18 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Quick and quirky videos introducing a range of internet and computer help topics.
Helping parents understand the risks of using the internet and oversharing online.
More clips from WebWise
- Five reasons to use security software [Signed] Duration: 04:12
- What do I need to know about 4G? [Signed] Duration: 02:21
- Five tips for avoiding email scams [Signed] Duration: 05:04
- Business apps for blind people [Signed] Duration: 04:16
- Five ways to keep your mobile data safe [Signed] Duration: 03:58