Whatever happened to 3D?
Just three years ago we were told that the 3D revolution was upon us.
It had been tried several times in the past but failed to catch on. This time we were told it would be different because you could watch it in the home.
Ian Hardy reports on the recently fanfared technology to see if it's already fading into the background.
Available since: Mon 18 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Christmas tablets reviewed Duration: 04:49 07/12/2013 GMT
- Ultrasound device helps make virtual objects 'feel' real Duration: 01:46 30/11/2013 GMT
- Webscape: Create, mix and share videos Duration: 05:11 07/12/2013 GMT
- Cat ears link your brain and computer Duration: 01:15 30/11/2013 GMT
- The car that composes music on the go Duration: 02:25 30/11/2013 GMT