Whatever happened to 3D?
Just three years ago we were told that the 3D revolution was upon us.
It had been tried several times in the past but failed to catch on. This time we were told it would be different because you could watch it in the home.
Ian Hardy reports on the recently fanfared technology to see if it's already fading into the background.
Available since: Mon 18 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The evolution of smart watches Duration: 02:17 13/09/2014 GMT
- Smart mirror offers wrinkle advice Duration: 04:21 13/09/2014 GMT
- Social network to tailor lessons Duration: 04:01 06/09/2014 GMT
- Could this app teach you to dance? Duration: 02:51 06/09/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Twitter account housekeeping tools Duration: 04:31 13/09/2014 GMT