Whatever happened to 3D?
Just three years ago we were told that the 3D revolution was upon us.
It had been tried several times in the past but failed to catch on. This time we were told it would be different because you could watch it in the home.
Ian Hardy reports on the recently fanfared technology to see if it's already fading into the background.
Available since: Mon 18 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- A look at the Samsung Galaxy S5 Duration: 01:08 01/03/2014 GMT
- How to protect the photos you post online Duration: 04:27 08/03/2014 GMT
- A look at Nokia's low cost smartphones Duration: 01:23 01/03/2014 GMT
- The sports technology that aims to boost performance Duration: 02:16 01/03/2014 GMT
- The anti-snoop Blackphone Duration: 02:16 01/03/2014 GMT