Whatever happened to 3D?
Just three years ago we were told that the 3D revolution was upon us.
It had been tried several times in the past but failed to catch on. This time we were told it would be different because you could watch it in the home.
Ian Hardy reports on the recently fanfared technology to see if it's already fading into the background.
Available since: Mon 18 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Hacking cars and traffic lights at Def Con Duration: 07:25 16/08/2014 GMT
- Robots explore Tate Britain's artwork after dark Duration: 03:13 16/08/2014 GMT
- The 'house of hacking horrors' Duration: 04:11 16/08/2014 GMT
- Digital storytelling of the Somme Duration: 02:54 16/08/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Self-destructing email addresses Duration: 04:30 16/08/2014 GMT