Whatever happened to 3D?
Just three years ago we were told that the 3D revolution was upon us.
It had been tried several times in the past but failed to catch on. This time we were told it would be different because you could watch it in the home.
Ian Hardy reports on the recently fanfared technology to see if it's already fading into the background.
Available since: Mon 18 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The device which turns the world into an orchestra Duration: 01:03 19/04/2014 GMT
- Smartphone device detects pollution Duration: 00:48 29/03/2014 GMT
- The return of the 'bedroom' programmer Duration: 02:02 15/03/2014 GMT
- Searching for metaphorical results Duration: 04:39 19/04/2014 GMT
- The boom in technology sub-cultures Duration: 02:50 12/04/2014 GMT