Ben from London swapped banking for life on a market stall
Stephen Nolan debates Iain Duncan-Smith attack on jobseekers who think stacking shelves is beneath them.
Caller Ben from London is an investment banker who took a year out to work on a market stall. He describes how much more he learned from the experience, in terms of work ethic, values and camaraderie.
Available since: Mon 18 Feb 2013
More clips from Stephen Nolan
- Only Fools & Horses John Challis: irony of playing a man who could not have children. Duration: 23:18 25/04/2014
- Cold calling for debt. How one debt management company works. Duration: 05:02 22/03/2014
- Jeffrey Archer: the hurt of disgrace for perjury & perverting course of justice. Duration: 00:44 22/03/2014
- Malaysian plane: Why conspiracy theories thrive Duration: 02:09 14/03/2014
- "I have Motor Neurone. We mustn't legalise assisted dying" Duration: 05:15 09/03/2014