Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on his fish stocks campaign
Celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall talks to You and Yours about his latest campaign to protect global fish stocks which are in danger of running very low.
Available since: Sat 16 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on saving fish stocks, plus insurance fraud and cut flowers.
First broadcast: 14 Feb 2013
A selection of programmes featuring previous Food Personality winners and the 2014 judges
More clips from You and Yours
- 'I’m 46, I’ve spent more than £80,000 on IVF but will keep trying' Duration: 02:25 Call You and Yours: Should IVF be available on the NHS?
- 'Quality of life through design is what my life's been about' Duration: 13:09 IVF costs; Sir Terence Conran; Romance fraud; Phones4U
- Morrissey Loves You and Yours. Sort of. Duration: 02:09 28/08/2014
- Madame Zucchini Duration: 03:47 Call You and Yours: What's It Like Being Self-Employed?
- Chris Hawkins; 6 Music Early Breakfast Show presenter Duration: 07:38 Superfast broadband; Beating Himalayan Balsam; Beer gardens