Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on his fish stocks campaign
Celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall talks to You and Yours about his latest campaign to protect global fish stocks which are in danger of running very low.
Available since: Sat 16 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on saving fish stocks, plus insurance fraud and cut flowers.
First broadcast: 14 Feb 2013
A selection of programmes featuring previous Food Personality winners and the 2014 judges
More clips from You and Yours
- Ed Reardon’s Sandal Duration: 06:39 Pensions, Panels and Ed Reardon's Sandal
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: Edge and Son Butchers Duration: 05:13 Coeliac Disease
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: The Courtyard Diary Duration: 05:39 Skin-lightening creams, betting shops, parental locks
- BBC Food and Farming Awards finalists: Veasey and Sons Fishmonger Duration: 05:38 Cosmetic dentistry problems; estate agent's charges
- High Resolution Sound Duration: 00:56 Furniture complaints and high-resolution music