Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on his fish stocks campaign
Celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall talks to You and Yours about his latest campaign to protect global fish stocks which are in danger of running very low.
Available since: Sat 16 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on saving fish stocks, plus insurance fraud and cut flowers.
First broadcast: 14 Feb 2013
More clips from You and Yours
- Should you buy the album before you wear the T-shirt? Duration: 06:32 Should you buy the album before you wear the T-shirt?
- Martin Lewis on how to beat the energy price rises Duration: 01:43 Automatic insurance renewals; The price of a parcel
- Ugly Box Housing Duration: 07:12 Mobile phone upgrades
- The National Housing Awards Duration: 04:48 The Red Tractor label
- Kit Homes Duration: 08:22 GP surgery premium lines, social housing, human hair extensions