Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on his fish stocks campaign
Celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall talks to You and Yours about his latest campaign to protect global fish stocks which are in danger of running very low.
Available since: Sat 16 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on saving fish stocks, plus insurance fraud and cut flowers.
First broadcast: 14 Feb 2013
More clips from You and Yours
- What do you get for a £5000 train ticket? Duration: 08:26 Cancer chemicals; DIY; luxury train trips
- Why are estate agents' descriptions so bad? Duration: 02:07 Consumer bill, estate agent jargon, the rise of Wetherspoons
- Portas Towns: Business Rates Duration: 07:30 Secret bank accounts, sports books and rough pubs
- Portas Towns: Regeneration Projects Duration: 07:26 Doctors prescribing books, stolen phones, sun creams
- Portas Towns: Shop Vacancies Duration: 07:03 Portas towns and contactless card payments