Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on his fish stocks campaign
Celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall talks to You and Yours about his latest campaign to protect global fish stocks which are in danger of running very low.
Available since: Sat 16 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall on saving fish stocks, plus insurance fraud and cut flowers.
First broadcast: 14 Feb 2013
A selection of programmes featuring previous Food Personality winners and the 2014 judges
More clips from You and Yours
- James May's electric car Duration: 01:13 Top Gear's James May goes electric
- "A lot of people have never been taught how to be happy" Duration: 01:29 Call You and Yours: What Makes Us Happy?
- Northern Rail's customers use Twitter to express their displeasure at management Duration: 02:49 Free hearing aids, fake handbags and the board game cafe
- Martin Lewis explains the charges levied by banks when you spend abroad Duration: 05:19 Click and collect at railway stations
- David Cameron on finding a cure for dementia Duration: 11:08 David Cameron announces how the UK will lead the world in finding a cure for dementia.