Simon Beaufoy on taking The Full Monty to the West End
Screenwriter Simon Beaufoy talks to Front Row about his adaptation of The Full Monty for the stage, and how taking it from film to theater has allowed the audience to participate in a very new and positive way to one of Britain's best loved films.
Available since: Sat 16 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Screenwriter Simon Beaufoy, Malian musicians Rokia Traore and Salif Keita, and John Green.
First broadcast: 15 Feb 2013
More clips from Front Row
- Scorsese and Schoonmaker on Powell and Pressburger Duration: 03:11 Martin Scorsese and Thelma Schoonmaker; Lesley Sharp; Only Lovers Left Alive
- Richard Hamilton: talking to John Wilson in 2010 about a solo exhibition at the Serpentine Gallery Duration: 07:44 Richard Hamilton; The Monuments Men; Enrique Iglesias; Tennessee Williams's hotel plays
- Anita Lasker-Wallfisch talks to John Wilson about how she survived Auschwitz. Duration: 13:47 Armistead Maupin; Folio Prize shortlist; Her; Raphael Wallfisch
- Barkhad Abdi: from limo driver to Oscar-nominated actor Duration: 03:04 Wilko Johnson and Roger Daltrey; Barkhad Abdi; Salamander
- Matthew McConaughey on chest beating in The Wolf of Wall Street Duration: 02:48 Matthew McConaughey; Mary Chapin Carpenter; Nathan Filer