Missing backpacker found: "I just want to give him a hug"
Sam Woodhead, who was lost for three days in the outback in Queensland, Australia after he went for a jog, has been found safe. His sister Emma Lupton tells of the moment she found out her brother was alive.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 15/02/2013
More clips from 5 live Breakfast
- Olympic champion says London Olympics was “better than anything she felt before” Duration: 05:15 24/05/2013
- Should karate kick its way into the 2020 games? Duration: 01:53 24/05/2013
- Woolwich cadet "worried to wear Help for Heroes T-shirt” Duration: 01:22 23/05/2013
- "I didn't teach my son to swim" says Sharron Davies Duration: 01:56
- "We need our leaders to be calm after Woolwich attack" Duration: 01:11 23/05/2013