Can anyone do DIY tech?
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing yourself - at least according to people who own more than one power tool.
But what of those who swap circular saws for circuit boards? Can you really do techy DIY - and make something useful?
LJ Rich got her soldering iron out to see how far she can get.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013
More clips from Click
- Tech News: New laser weapon tested Duration: 02:15 13/04/2013
- Webscape: Train driving simulators Duration: 04:42 13/04/2013
- Mobile phone inventor discusses its future Duration: 05:39 06/04/2013
- Tech News: China's smart glasses project Duration: 02:02
- Webscape: Can Microsoft's social network work? Duration: 04:18 06/04/2013