Can anyone do DIY tech?
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing yourself - at least according to people who own more than one power tool.
But what of those who swap circular saws for circuit boards? Can you really do techy DIY - and make something useful?
LJ Rich got her soldering iron out to see how far she can get.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013
More clips from Click
- Volvo unveils a cyclist anti-collision system and other tech news Duration: 01:55 09/03/2013
- Webscape: Create simple GIF animations Duration: 04:06 09/03/2013
- Touchscreen ‘that reacts even without touching’ Duration: 01:07 09/03/2013
- Tablet ‘that doesn’t dissolve in water’ Duration: 04:32 02/03/2013
- 'Six strike' rule for copyright offences and other tech news Duration: 02:05