Can anyone do DIY tech?
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing yourself - at least according to people who own more than one power tool.
But what of those who swap circular saws for circuit boards? Can you really do techy DIY - and make something useful?
LJ Rich got her soldering iron out to see how far she can get.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- XBox One 'is still a gaming console' Duration: 06:01 25/05/2013 GMT
- Webscape: Video editing software for Hollywood movies Duration: 05:00 25/05/2013 GMT
- Light show technology projects an immersive experience Duration: 05:00 18/05/2013 GMT
- Celebrating 20 years of the world wide web Duration: 03:32 18/05/2013 GMT
- Read Klingon on your computer screen Duration: 02:05 18/05/2013 GMT