Can anyone do DIY tech?
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing yourself - at least according to people who own more than one power tool.
But what of those who swap circular saws for circuit boards? Can you really do techy DIY - and make something useful?
LJ Rich got her soldering iron out to see how far she can get.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Cat ears link your brain and computer Duration: 01:15 30/11/2013 GMT
- The car that composes music on the go Duration: 02:25 30/11/2013 GMT
- Webscape: Curate your own fine art Duration: 04:49 30/11/2013 GMT
- Bath-water video game touchscreen makes a splash Duration: 00:57 30/11/2013 GMT
- Inside the world's largest 3D printing factory Duration: 05:02 23/11/2013 GMT