Can anyone do DIY tech?
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing yourself - at least according to people who own more than one power tool.
But what of those who swap circular saws for circuit boards? Can you really do techy DIY - and make something useful?
LJ Rich got her soldering iron out to see how far she can get.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Hiding currency in the Dark Wallet Duration: 03:55
- Webscape: Rewind sounds in your life Duration: 04:14 20/09/2014 GMT
- Tech for night time photography Duration: 02:10 13/09/2014 GMT
- The evolution of smart watches Duration: 02:17 13/09/2014 GMT
- Smart mirror offers wrinkle advice Duration: 04:21 13/09/2014 GMT