Can anyone do DIY tech?
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing yourself - at least according to people who own more than one power tool.
But what of those who swap circular saws for circuit boards? Can you really do techy DIY - and make something useful?
LJ Rich got her soldering iron out to see how far she can get.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Hacking cars and traffic lights at Def Con Duration: 07:25 16/08/2014 GMT
- Robots explore Tate Britain's artwork after dark Duration: 03:13 16/08/2014 GMT
- The 'house of hacking horrors' Duration: 04:11 16/08/2014 GMT
- Digital storytelling of the Somme Duration: 02:54 16/08/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Self-destructing email addresses Duration: 04:30 16/08/2014 GMT