Can anyone do DIY tech?
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing yourself - at least according to people who own more than one power tool.
But what of those who swap circular saws for circuit boards? Can you really do techy DIY - and make something useful?
LJ Rich got her soldering iron out to see how far she can get.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Faces transformed with digital masks Duration: 03:22 29/11/2014 GMT
- Can drones get water to stranded Joe in the Outback? Duration: 06:00 22/11/2014 GMT
- Meet Robo farmers Mantis and Ladybird Duration: 03:39 22/11/2014 GMT
- Sports tech aims to boost performance Duration: 04:12 22/11/2014 GMT
- Webscape app review: Australia special edition Duration: 04:03 22/11/2014 GMT