Can anyone do DIY tech?
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing yourself - at least according to people who own more than one power tool.
But what of those who swap circular saws for circuit boards? Can you really do techy DIY - and make something useful?
LJ Rich got her soldering iron out to see how far she can get.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- Could the Knight Rider supercar soon be a reality? Duration: 01:32 18/10/2014 GMT
- The smartphone that answers back Duration: 01:22 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: YouTube for children Duration: 04:40 25/10/2014 GMT
- How virtual reality can find you a girlfriend Duration: 02:46 18/10/2014 GMT
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT