Can anyone do DIY tech?
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing yourself - at least according to people who own more than one power tool.
But what of those who swap circular saws for circuit boards? Can you really do techy DIY - and make something useful?
LJ Rich got her soldering iron out to see how far she can get.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The boom in technology sub-cultures Duration: 02:50 12/04/2014 GMT
- A look inside a 'Cybersquat' Duration: 05:05 12/04/2014 GMT
- Cupid: The drone with a stun gun Duration: 01:41 05/04/2014 GMT
- The films making science captivating Duration: 03:35 12/04/2014 GMT
- Could this technology change the future of TV adverts? Duration: 03:16 05/04/2014 GMT