Can anyone do DIY tech?
If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing yourself - at least according to people who own more than one power tool.
But what of those who swap circular saws for circuit boards? Can you really do techy DIY - and make something useful?
LJ Rich got her soldering iron out to see how far she can get.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Click
- The anti-snoop Blackphone Duration: 02:16 01/03/2014 GMT
- 3D mapping on a smartphone Duration: 01:44 01/03/2014 GMT
- The apps to help you find new places Duration: 05:45 01/03/2014 GMT
- The cinema sound that 'immerses the viewer' Duration: 03:21 22/02/2014 GMT
- Making movies with your smartphone Duration: 03:08 22/02/2014 GMT