Isolated Indonesia becomes less remote
Indonesia - the world's fourth most populous nation – is a country separated by seas and clustered on islands.
When it comes to taking a holiday there, most people immediately think of Bali.
But now a less known part of the country is making its stake on the tourist dollar thanks to a number of new cruises making it accessible for travellers as Carmen Roberts discovered.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Stargazing in the Atacama Desert Duration: 04:14
- The drive for free wi-fi in hotels Duration: 06:55 11/05/2013 GMT
- Amateur cyclists take on the Paris-Roubaix Duration: 05:32 04/05/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide Duration: 03:59 04/05/2013 GMT
- Can tourism save the world economy? Duration: 06:00 04/05/2013 GMT