Isolated Indonesia becomes less remote
Indonesia - the world's fourth most populous nation – is a country separated by seas and clustered on islands.
When it comes to taking a holiday there, most people immediately think of Bali.
But now a less known part of the country is making its stake on the tourist dollar thanks to a number of new cruises making it accessible for travellers as Carmen Roberts discovered.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT