Isolated Indonesia becomes less remote
Indonesia - the world's fourth most populous nation – is a country separated by seas and clustered on islands.
When it comes to taking a holiday there, most people immediately think of Bali.
But now a less known part of the country is making its stake on the tourist dollar thanks to a number of new cruises making it accessible for travellers as Carmen Roberts discovered.
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
More clips from 16/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Behind the scenes at Grand Central Terminal Duration: 04:31 18/05/2013 GMT
- Top tips to prevent pickpocketing Duration: 07:04 18/05/2013 GMT
- Online Check-in: Itinerary planning travel app Duration: 04:09 25/05/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Lost baggage Duration: 04:08 11/05/2013 GMT
- Stargazing in the Atacama Desert Duration: 04:14