Wilko Johnson on terminal cancer and "living life in the moment"
Dr Feelgood and Blockhead guitarist, Wilko Johnson talks about how music is helping him cope with terminal cancer and why he is "living life in the moment."
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- Portrait of a President: Artist Harold Riley remembers Nelson Mandela Duration: 05:24 06/12/2013
- “He reminds me of my Dad so much” How Idris Elba’s father inspired portrayal of Mandela Duration: 04:30 05/12/2013
- Things that make you go mmm: Hanson hit the road Duration: 05:32 05/12/2013
- Meet the man who buys anything. How much will he pay for the Breakfast sofa? Duration: 05:09 05/12/2013
- Beats on Breakfast: Jack Topping Duration: 02:11 04/12/2013