Wilko Johnson on terminal cancer and "living life in the moment"
Dr Feelgood and Blockhead guitarist, Wilko Johnson talks about how music is helping him cope with terminal cancer and why he is "living life in the moment."
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- Ricky keeps tight-lipped about his future on The Voice Duration: 07:43 27/03/2014
- Louise meets two Hollywood superstars Duration: 05:44 26/03/2014
- Sophie Kinsella on juggling writing and motherhood Duration: 05:53 25/02/2014
- Paloma brightens up Breakfast Duration: 06:42 21/02/2014
- Can you predict an earthquake? A seismologist explains Duration: 04:08 21/02/2014