Wilko Johnson on terminal cancer and "living life in the moment"
Dr Feelgood and Blockhead guitarist, Wilko Johnson talks about how music is helping him cope with terminal cancer and why he is "living life in the moment."
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- Stephen Fry on dependency and depression Duration: 13:24 25/09/2014
- Marion Cotillard on coping with emotionally demanding roles Duration: 06:51 14/08/2014
- Michael Vaughan and Mike Bushell take a Tumble Duration: 01:48 14/08/2014
- Ansel Elgort on The Fault in Our Stars Duration: 07:00 17/06/2014
- BBC Breakfast gets Happy! Duration: 02:41 28/05/2014