Wilko Johnson on terminal cancer and "living life in the moment"
Dr Feelgood and Blockhead guitarist, Wilko Johnson talks about how music is helping him cope with terminal cancer and why he is "living life in the moment."
Available since: Fri 15 Feb 2013
This clip is from
The latest news, sport, business and weather from the BBC's Breakfast team
More clips from Breakfast
- Glee’s Mr Schuester talks Broadway and Breakfast Duration: 06:46 19/06/2013
- Life at Ashworth hospital for Moors murderer, Ian Brady Duration: 04:05 19/06/2013
- Beats on Breakfast: Matthew Morrison Duration: 01:57 19/06/2013
- Crime writing duo try to re-create the real thing in new novel Duration: 07:53 19/06/2013
- Smack the Pony making a return? Actress, Doon MacKichan tells all Duration: 06:56