Skiers return to Georgia
The 2014 Winter Olympics will be held in the Caucasus Mountains, in the Russian city of Sochi. The tallest peak is almost 1000 meters higher than the highest point in the Alps.
But as the Olympic pistes are being prepared in Russia, skiers are discovering the slopes on the other side of the border, in Georgia.
Our correspondent Damien McGuinness, decided to sample the joys of skiing in Europe's highest, and wildest, mountain range.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Do airlines track customers' searches? Duration: 04:13 23/11/2013 GMT
- Meeting Chengdu's giant pandas Duration: 01:30 23/11/2013 GMT