Mark Notre Dame's 850th anniversary plus other travel tips
Michelle Jana Chan gives her top travel ideas for the coming weeks including a visit to Paris to mark the 850th anniversary of Notre Dame being marked with new bells and a lighting system for the cathedral.
Other tips include orca watching in Argentina and the Iditarod Dog Sled Race in Alaska.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Taking the Mallakhamb yoga challenge Duration: 01:29 08/02/2014 GMT
- Indian drivers urged to stop honking horns Duration: 02:17 08/02/2014 GMT
- What will 2014 mean for travel? Duration: 01:30 14/12/2013 GMT
- Looking back on the travel headlines of 2013 Duration: 06:31 14/12/2013 GMT
- How a cheap business class ticket could leave you grounded Duration: 04:05 14/12/2013 GMT