Mark Notre Dame's 850th anniversary plus other travel tips
Michelle Jana Chan gives her top travel ideas for the coming weeks including a visit to Paris to mark the 850th anniversary of Notre Dame being marked with new bells and a lighting system for the cathedral.
Other tips include orca watching in Argentina and the Iditarod Dog Sled Race in Alaska.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Insider Guide: The mirrors bringing sunlight Duration: 04:13 30/11/2013 GMT
- Are cycle lanes heading for a dead end? Duration: 07:13 07/12/2013 GMT
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT