Mark Notre Dame's 850th anniversary plus other travel tips
Michelle Jana Chan gives her top travel ideas for the coming weeks including a visit to Paris to mark the 850th anniversary of Notre Dame being marked with new bells and a lighting system for the cathedral.
Other tips include orca watching in Argentina and the Iditarod Dog Sled Race in Alaska.
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Online Check-in: Itinerary planning travel app Duration: 04:09 25/05/2013 GMT
- Travel Clinic: Lost baggage Duration: 04:08 11/05/2013 GMT
- Stargazing in the Atacama Desert Duration: 04:14
- The drive for free wi-fi in hotels Duration: 06:55 11/05/2013 GMT
- Amateur cyclists take on the Paris-Roubaix Duration: 05:32 04/05/2013 GMT