Rt Hon Theresa May MP: "Just get on with the job".
Home Secretary Theresa May has been named by the Power List judges as the most powerful woman in politics in Britain today. Overall she was only pipped to the number one slot by Her Majesty The Queen. Today Jenni talks to the woman who holds one of the most challenging jobs in government and asks, what does power mean to her?
Available since: Thu 14 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Sex and relationships education; Theresa May on the Power List. With Jenni Murray.
First broadcast: 13 Feb 2013
Inspirational women from around the globe.
More clips from Sex and relationships education; The Rt Hon Theresa May MP
More clips from Woman's Hour
- Dame Maude McCarthy Duration: 09:06 Jackie Kay, Drug Mules, Dame Maud McCarthy, Gender Pay Gap
- 'Helen' on what it's like losing children into care Duration: 01:23 Sharing holidays; Commonwealth sportswomen; Supporting mothers when children end up in care
- Nadine Gordimer Duration: 11:04 Weekend Woman's Hour
- Social Kissing Duration: 02:28 Women bishops; Schools and mental health; Parks; Social kissing
- Introverts and Extroverts Duration: 05:21 Caroline Criado-Perez, Laura Bates, Allegra McEvedy's perfect hangover food