Pippa Nixon on the two sides of Nineteen Eighty-Four's Julia
Pippa Nixon explains her admiration for her character Julia in Radio 4's dramatisation of George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four.
Available since: Wed 13 Feb 2013
This clip is from
2/2 Winston and Julia are determined to join the Brotherhood, pledged to destroy The Party.
First broadcast: 17 Feb 2013
More clips from The Real George Orwell
- 'It's like watching ten movies about his life.' Joseph Millson on The Real George Orwell dramas Duration: 01:00
- Preview clip of Nineteen Eighty Four Duration: 00:50 Nineteen Eighty-Four, Episode 1
- Preview clip of The Real George Orwell: Dreaming Duration: 00:59
- Joseph Millson on the Real George Orwell Duration: 00:56
- Orwell described BBC in 1940s as 'an exceptionally badly run girls' boarding school' Duration: 00:44