Iran - 'willing to negotiate in Khazakhstan'
Hossein Mousavian who was Iran’s nuclear negotiator from 2003 until 2005 says he believes Iran is willing to negotiate in Khazakhstan and that it will open up its facilities in return for a negotiated easing of sanctions and respect for its right to enrich uranium.
You can watch the full interview on the BBC News Channel at 0430 GMT on Monday 11th February 2013 and 0030 GMT on Tuesday 12th February 2013 and on Monday 11th February BBC World at 04:30, 09:30, 14:30 and 21:30 GMT.
Available since: Wed 13 Feb 2013
More clips from HARDtalk
- Iraq's sectarian split lies in politics - Iyad Allawi Duration: 02:21 19/06/2013 GMT
- 'IMF will learn lessons from mistakes in Greece' Duration: 04:03 18/06/2013 GMT
- Amis: 'No limit to how offensive they can be about me' Duration: 02:47 Martin Amis
- Daalder: 'No regional support’ for Syria intervention Duration: 03:30 Ivo Daalder
- 'Masculine and aggressive' language of Turkish politics Duration: 05:26 Elif Shafak