First class 'travel for life' deal crash lands in court
Imagine being able to pick up the phone and get a seat in first class to fly anywhere in the world whenever you wanted to for free.
Well that surreal life was a reality for one American – Jack Vroom from Dallas, Texas who spent close to $500,000 on a special ticket from American Airlines that gave him just that – unlimited first class travel for himself and a companion.
But the relationship has gone sour and now Jack and American Airlines, once the best of friends are now in court. Heather Alexander reports.
Available since: Wed 13 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013 GMT
More clips from Fast Track
- Insider Guide: The mirrors bringing sunlight Duration: 04:13 30/11/2013 GMT
- Are cycle lanes heading for a dead end? Duration: 07:13 07/12/2013 GMT
- Visiting one of the world's fastest growing cities Duration: 04:33 30/11/2013 GMT
- Insider Guide: Bat migration Duration: 04:04 02/11/2013 GMT
- Can you escape jet lag? Duration: 07:34 30/11/2013 GMT