How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Tue 12 Feb 2013
More clips from 09/02/2013
More clips from Click
- Tech News: New laser weapon tested Duration: 02:15 13/04/2013
- Webscape: Train driving simulators Duration: 04:42 13/04/2013
- Mobile phone inventor discusses its future Duration: 05:39 06/04/2013
- Tech News: China's smart glasses project Duration: 02:02
- Webscape: Can Microsoft's social network work? Duration: 04:18 06/04/2013