Asian Isolation and The Gay Marriage Debate – Leicester
With the introduction of the Marriage (Same Sex Couples) Bill this week, Kamlesh Purohit spoke to George Ballantyne from the Leicester Council of Faiths and Paul Fitzgerald from the Leicester LGBT Centre.
In this clip they discuss how gay Asian people in Leicester might be affected by the Bill and what support there is for them if they feel isolated by their faith community...
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Great features, music and news for the Asian community in Leicester.
More clips from Kamlesh Purohit
- Theatre production addresses female infanticide Duration: 03:01
- The NRI vote in the Indian Elections Duration: 03:52
- Official site for scattering ashes on the River Soar Duration: 03:21
- Leicestershire based charity healing hearts in India Duration: 04:06
- Leicestershire Sikh Alliance: British involvement in 1984 storming of the Golden Temple must be investigated. Duration: 02:30