How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Could virtual reality help build better cities? Duration: 04:05 27/09/2014 GMT
- First look at Blackberry Passport Duration: 02:04 27/09/2014 GMT
- Is the iPhone 6 prone to bending? Duration: 01:51 27/09/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Apps to enhance your photos Duration: 04:48 27/09/2014 GMT
- Hiding currency in the Dark Wallet Duration: 03:55