How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Twitter's map of Mid-East conflict Duration: 03:35 23/08/2014 GMT
- Webscape: How the internet helps you do nothing Duration: 03:37 30/08/2014 GMT
- How pedal power could charge your phone Duration: 04:16 23/08/2014 GMT
- Evan Blass: 'My leaks give phones a buzz' Duration: 06:35 23/08/2014 GMT
- Create animated cat Gifs in seconds Duration: 04:36 23/08/2014 GMT