How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Could the Knight Rider supercar soon be a reality? Duration: 01:32 18/10/2014 GMT
- The smartphone that answers back Duration: 01:22 18/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: YouTube for children Duration: 04:40 25/10/2014 GMT
- How virtual reality can find you a girlfriend Duration: 02:46 18/10/2014 GMT
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google' Duration: 02:01 18/10/2014 GMT