How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Hackathon brings new sounds to life Duration: 05:22 19/04/2014 GMT
- The challenges of making a digital piano sound real Duration: 02:52 19/04/2014 GMT
- The device which turns the world into an orchestra Duration: 01:03 19/04/2014 GMT
- Smartphone device detects pollution Duration: 00:48 29/03/2014 GMT
- The return of the 'bedroom' programmer Duration: 02:02 15/03/2014 GMT