How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Webscape: Design your own transport network Duration: 04:53
- What price for free wi-fi? Duration: 06:20 26/07/2014 GMT
- Control a digger with smart goggles Duration: 01:52 19/07/2014 GMT
- Apps to feed the selfie obsession Duration: 05:06 26/07/2014 GMT
- Social media reveals secret lives Duration: 03:46 19/07/2014 GMT