How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- The anti-snoop Blackphone Duration: 02:16 01/03/2014 GMT
- 3D mapping on a smartphone Duration: 01:44 01/03/2014 GMT
- The apps to help you find new places Duration: 05:45 01/03/2014 GMT
- The cinema sound that 'immerses the viewer' Duration: 03:21 22/02/2014 GMT
- Making movies with your smartphone Duration: 03:08 22/02/2014 GMT