How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Christmas tablets reviewed Duration: 04:49 07/12/2013 GMT
- Ultrasound device helps make virtual objects 'feel' real Duration: 01:46 30/11/2013 GMT
- Webscape: Create, mix and share videos Duration: 05:11 07/12/2013 GMT
- Cat ears link your brain and computer Duration: 01:15 30/11/2013 GMT
- The car that composes music on the go Duration: 02:25 30/11/2013 GMT