How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- The dancers who light up the stage with wearable tech Duration: 03:41 25/10/2014 GMT
- Smart glasses light up for messages Duration: 03:06 25/10/2014 GMT
- Webscape: Listen to and create music differently Duration: 04:53 01/11/2014 GMT
- 2020 Olympic technology Duration: 05:00 25/10/2014 GMT
- The phone you wear on your finger Duration: 02:00 18/10/2014 GMT