How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Hiding currency in the Dark Wallet Duration: 03:55
- Webscape: Rewind sounds in your life Duration: 04:14 20/09/2014 GMT
- Tech for night time photography Duration: 02:10 13/09/2014 GMT
- The evolution of smart watches Duration: 02:17 13/09/2014 GMT
- Smart mirror offers wrinkle advice Duration: 04:21 13/09/2014 GMT