How can cars use the internet?
Billions of dollars are being spent on how a web connection can improve driving.
Ian Hardy looks at innovations - everything from driverless cars to sensors that can detect potential collisions - taking place in the car industry.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Guide to all the latest gadgets, websites, games and computer industry news.
More clips from Click
- Read Klingon on your computer screen Duration: 02:05 18/05/2013 GMT
- Webscape: Apollo 11 mission site Duration: 04:44 18/05/2013 GMT
- Intel reveals tech innovations Duration: 05:01 11/05/2013 GMT
- Home gadgets becoming quieter by design Duration: 05:45 11/05/2013 GMT
- At the summit of the Shard Duration: 02:45 11/05/2013 GMT