The Stereophonics on being at Abbey Road Studios
The Stereophonics talk about performing a classic Beatles track at Abbey Road.
Available since: Mon 11 Feb 2013
This clip is from
Jeremy discusses horse meat, Beatles Day, the cost of elderly care and urban foxes.
First broadcast: 11 Feb 2013
Highlights from across the day as artists recreate The Beatles' first LP at Abbey Road
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Chris Evans flies in a Lancaster Bomber to mark the 70th anniversary of the Dambusters Duration: 00:48 Live at Biggin Hill Discussing the Legacy of the Dambusters.
- Chris Evans chats about his experience flying in a Lancaster Bomber Duration: 04:30 Live at Biggin Hill Discussing the Legacy of the Dambusters.
- Radio 2 presents: The Voice Party Duration: 02:06 Jeremy hosts the UK's best-loved voices for the Radio 2 Voice Party
- Jeremy speaks to the parents of selectively mute children Duration: 17:49 Jeremy discusses mutism and speaks to a child who is a selective mute
- See inside Jeremy Vine's voice box Duration: 04:05 Jeremy follows the lifetime of the human voice