Stereophonics - I Saw Her Standing There
Stereophonics perform the early Beatles classic I saw Her Standing There from Abbey Road Studios in London, at almost precisely the same time as The Beatles recorded it 50 years ago.
This clip is from
Jeremy discusses horse meat, Beatles Day, the cost of elderly care and urban foxes.
First broadcast: 11 Feb 2013
Highlights from across the day as artists recreate The Beatles' first LP at Abbey Road
More clips from The Stereophonics perform live at Abbey Road for Beatles Day
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Francis Fukuyama: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 21:31 Francis Fukuyama answers the question: What Makes Us Human?
- Vine in 1914: Torpedo Attack Duration: 07:27 An English Parliament and a referendum gamble
- Simon Stevens: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 21:06 NHS chief Simon Stevens answers the question: What Makes Us Human?
- Vine in 1914: Your Country Needs You Duration: 07:26
- Ruby Wax: What makes us human? Duration: 24:26 Britain's Response to Isis and Ashya King