Stereophonics - I Saw Her Standing There
Stereophonics perform the early Beatles classic I saw Her Standing There from Abbey Road Studios in London, at almost precisely the same time as The Beatles recorded it 50 years ago.
This clip is from
Jeremy discusses horse meat, Beatles Day, the cost of elderly care and urban foxes.
First broadcast: 11 Feb 2013
Highlights from across the day as artists recreate The Beatles' first LP at Abbey Road
More clips from The Stereophonics perform live at Abbey Road for Beatles Day
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Vine in 1914: Hospital Ships Duration: 07:15 Vanessa Feltz sits in
- Mason McQueen answers the question: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 22:20 Mason McQueen answers the question: What Makes Us Human?
- Vine in 1914: The First Battle Of Ypres Duration: 07:04 Lynda Bellingham and the EU
- Vine in 1914: The Race to the Sea Duration: 06:55 Ched Evans and treason charges for Isis
- Vine in 1914: Siege Of Antwerp Duration: 06:56 Ebola and the Bristol Skipchen