Stereophonics - I Saw Her Standing There
Stereophonics perform the early Beatles classic I saw Her Standing There from Abbey Road Studios in London, at almost precisely the same time as The Beatles recorded it 50 years ago.
This clip is from
Jeremy discusses horse meat, Beatles Day, the cost of elderly care and urban foxes.
First broadcast: 11 Feb 2013
Highlights from across the day as artists recreate The Beatles' first LP at Abbey Road
More clips from The Stereophonics perform live at Abbey Road for Beatles Day
More clips from Jeremy Vine
- Is the Israel/Gaza conflict causing a rise in anti-Semitism in Britain? Emma Barnett and Alexei Sayle discuss Duration: 06:43 Sharon Shoesmith and Domestic Violence
- Noreena Hertz: What makes us human? Duration: 22:48 Noreena Hertz answers the question: What makes us human?
- Hillary Clinton Duration: 20:09 Hillary Clinton and FGM
- William Boyd: What Makes Us Human? Duration: 21:43 Rolf Harris and London
- Jeremy Vine with the events, voices and music of The Great War Duration: 04:59 Getting cancer diagnosed and Archduke Franz Ferdinand